Notice: Valtro USA Inc. and its representatives
shall not be responsible for any death, physical and/or mental injury or property
damage that is the result of the proper or improper use of this product.
- Always treat this and any other firearm as if it is
- Never point this or any other firearm at anything you
do not intend to shoot. Always keep the muzzle pointed in a safe direction.
- Never accept anyone's word that a firearm is unloaded.
Check it yourself with your finger off the trigger and the muzzle pointed
in a safe direction. Remove the magazine, lock the slide open and visually
check to ensure that no round is present in the chamber.
- Always make sure the pistol is unloaded with the slide
locked open before laying it down or handing it to someone else.
- Never carry any pistol cocked, loaded and ready to
fire as this practice could easily result in an unintentional discharge.
- Always ensure that this firearm is in proper working
condition and that no internal parts have been damaged as a result of corrosion,
improper maintenance, damage or dropping. If any evidence of these conditions
exists, have the pistol inspected by a competent gunsmith prior to use.
Never use your pistol if it fails to function properly.
- Never leave a loaded pistol unattended.
- Always make sure that your backstop is adequate to
stop your bullets before you begin firing.
- Make sure all other shooters and bystanders are well
away from the ejection pot. Empty cases are ejected under pressure, are
hot and can cause injury if someone is struck.
- Always obey all range rules.
- Always wear adequate hearing and eye protection when
using any firearm.
- While on the range, be sure to carry this pistol cleared,
and chamber empty with the slide locked open and muzzle pointed in a safe
direction until ready to shoot. Always assume that any firearm is ready
- Always ensure that barrel and action are clear of obstructions.
Shooting a blocked or obstructed firearm can result in serious injury, death
and damage to the weapon.
- Never drink alcoholic beverages or take drugs and medicines
prior to or during shooting or handling of this or any other firearm.
- Seek your doctor's advice if you are taking medicine
prior to engaging in any shooting activity.
- Keep the safety on when the pistol is loaded and cocked
until ready to fire. Immediately unload and clear the pistol when the shooting
sequence has been completed.
- Never shoot at any hard or flat surfaces such as rocks
or water. The resulting ricochets could result in physical injury, death
or property damage.
- Never put your finger in the trigger guard until you
are ready to fire.
- Always ensure the pistol is unloaded before cleaning
and wear safety glasses.
- Never force a jammed action. This could cause a round
to explode resulting in physical injury and damage the pistol.
- If the pistol fails to fire when the trigger is pulled,
as a result of slow primer ignition (hangfire), keep muzzle pointed downrange
for a minimum of 30 seconds. If the round does not fire, remove the magazine,
clear the weapon and examine the ejected, unfired cartridge. If the indent
from the firing pin is off center, light or absent, take the pistol to a
competent gunsmith. If the indent appears normal compared to similar rounds,
assume a faulty round, separate from other cartridges, reload and continue
- Never use this pistol in any manner other than that
for which it was specifically intended.
- Never indulge in "horseplay" while holding
any firearm as it may accidentally discharge.
Back to main field stripping
2001, 2002, Valtro USA and MemorablePlaces.com
This page was last updated by Memorable
Places Consulting on: July 16, 2002
All Rights Reserved
[Links] [Sitemap] [Manuals] [Contact Us]